Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quick Sketches of Goats






Hey Everyone....I think that I have met most of you....If not hello my name is David VanTuyle I am an animation student in Michigan....So when we got the ideas for the story's I really liked this one but realized that I had never ever drawn a goat before. So, i have been doing a ton of study's trying to figure out the anatomy of goats....as we speak i am drawing a bone structure and labeling it. Here are a few of my very early sketches that i made....theses are very early but i am really working through the anatomy and looking deeply at the muscle structure as well....this week i will be going to the library to pick up a few books on goats.....anyway let me know what you think and what i can improve on....i really want to get better so its ok to be brutally honest with me....anyway i hope you all had a great weekend!

David VanTuyle
davidvantuyle@gmail.com